Scalp Micropigmentation & Hairline Microblading
3-Day Scalp Micropigmentation & Hairline Microblading
Scalp micropigmentation is the process of tattooing your scalp with follicle-like micropigments to create the illusion of hair. Your client base will consist of older people who suffer from thinning hair, pattern baldness, scarring, or alopecia. Register today to help your clients gain their confidence back!
Instructed by: Donna M. Cha
Tuition: $4,850 | Deposit: $727.50 | Seats: 6
Program includes in-class training
Technical Application* On:
- How to Tattoo Hair Into Scalp
- How to Use Your Cartridge
- Safety, Health, and Hygiene Systems
- Consultation, Documentation, and Medical Records
- Live Model Practice
- History and Knowledge of Micropigmentation
- Scalp Anatomy and Scalp Health
- Education on Balding Patterns
- Education on Thinning Hair
- Education on “Pigment Cocktails”
- Technical Application* of Permanent Cosmetic Makeup
- Pre- and Post-Procedure Care
Included With Your Tuition:
- On-Going Support for 6 Months After Course Completion
- Certification will be provided to those who successfully complete hands-on training and any needed models
Registration Requirements for HA Pen Training:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must provide proof of completion of a Fundamental Permanent Makeup Course to be considered
- Must attain a body-art license to practice on live models during training
Who should take this training?
PMU artists, licensed estheticians, medical spa employees, cosmetologists, barbers, plastic surgeons, beauty consultants, medical professionals, scalp micropigmentation artists, makeup artists, tattoo artists, microblading practitioners, and many more.
What is scalp micropigmentation?
Scalp micropigmentation is the process of creating tattooed hair or follicles on the scalp to create the illusion of hair. This method is a wide-spreading, must-have solution for people who suffer from thinning hair, pattern baldness, scarring, and alopecia.
Why is scalp micropigmentation so preferred?
People around the world suffer from hair loss. SMP is an immediate, non-invasive, and effective way of creating the appearance of hair on the scalp. It is customizable with no downtime.
Scalp micropigmentation can be an add-on service for clinics that offer microblading, permanent makeup, cosmetologists, and other beauty industry professionals.
If you want guaranteed results that look natural and actually relieve the frustrating effects of hair loss, scalp micropigmentation is the choice for you.
While there are many available options for treating hair loss, most are unreasonably expensive, unreliable, and may even add to your frustration instead of relieving it. Hair transplants often leave nasty scars and typically cost far more than the value you receive. Hair clubs are also very expensive and can require literally a lifetime of returning and maintaining. Wigs are another option, but most men simply don’t feel comfortable with the potential embarrassment which can be caused by a displacement. Wigs also need continual maintenance and wigs rarely do a convincing job of covering up hair loss.
Who can benefit from SMP? Those suffering from the following conditions:
- Post-Natal Hair loss
- Female Baldness
- Male Pattern Baldness
- Hormone Therapy Side Effects
- Chemotherapy Side Effects
- Thinning Hair
- Scars on Head or Along Hairline
- Post Hair Transplant Complications
- Improperly Performed Past Hair Treatments