The bb glow treatment is becoming more and more popular with time and this is because it has proved its effectiveness. Since its approval in the United States, people are loving it and it has become so popular that there are bb glow training online courses. There are a lot of people who wants to learn about this great skin glow treatment. It is a safe way of making sure that your skin is glowing and it remains firm enough and it even reduces wrinkles on your skin. It unclogs your pores which ensures that your skin remains as vibrant as ever.
What should you do after the treatment process?
After the treatment you can just continue with your normal routine. There is nothing much that will change in your life just because you receive a bb glow treatment. Continue doing your work and let the serum do its work. Some people may experience some temporary irritation while some might experience temporary redness. It is not something you need to worry about because it will not be for a long time, just for a few days, and after that you can enjoy your flawless skin. There is no much complications with the whole process so after the treatment just continue with your routine and after two or three weeks go back to get another treatment. Receiving around 3 bb glow treatments from a professional with adequate bb glow training should be your aim. Because you need more than one treatment to ensure that your skin keeps glowing for a longer time.
How long does the bb glow treatment last?
Regular sessions are recommended because your first session will only last for about one week or even less. The results are usually cumulative and that is why regular sessions are recommended to increase the longevity of the treatment. We recommend you have a minimum of 3 sessions for maximum effectiveness. When you have four or 5 sessions, the treatment can last up to 4 months. Bb glow treatment is a great option for you if you want to attend special occasions like weddings and anniversaries.
The treatment process.
The treatment process is actually very simple and it won’t take much of your time. Two hours will be enough to receive the treatment and leave the clinic. The process is done in the following steps:
- Cleansing of your skin. Before the beginning of the entire process, your skin is first cleansed to ensure it is cool and refreshing. It is washed with the best products that can’t affect your skin. The brightening cleanser that is mostly used balances the pH value of your skin and that’s why it becomes cool and very refreshing.
- Exfoliating your skin. When your treatment is done by a professional that has enough bb glow training, then the second step should always be exfoliating your skin. In clinics, they usually use a machine that exfoliate the surface skin of your body and removes the excess oils. The machine is extremely comfortable and soothing making it a rejuvenating procedure.
- Light extraction. This is the third step and it is a must during bb glow treatment. This step ensures that the dead skin build up and the excess oils are removed. It can be a painful experience especially to people with thick skins with a lot of oil. But if you have thin skin, the pain will be very slight. Of course you are allowed to speak up when the pain is excess. The light extraction process is also performed to people with blemishes and acnes on their faces and they want to hide or they want them gone. It is a painful experience yes, but it will be worth it. Every time you look at your skin you will be happy you withstand the pain.
- Radiant brightening mask and green light academy. The green light is not used by many people but it has a lot of benefits. This therapy will reduce skin discoloration and deals with pigmentations perpendicularly.
- The multiple growth factor ampoule. The aim of bb glow treatment is to give you a glowing radiant skin. The multiple growth factor ampoule is going to make sure that you get all that. It will stimulate the production of collagens which is responsible for ensuring your skin stays young and firm. When we are young, there is a high amount of collagens in our bodies and as we grow older this amounts decreases. The device used in this step, penetrates your skin and reaches beyond the surface of your skin. It has small pins but you don’t have to worry because the pins are not painful at all. As long as your provider has enough bb glow training, then this step is far from being harmful.
- Meso whitening serum and revitalize booster. This serum sometimes called the bb serum is made of natural products and anti- aging products and it is applied into the upper layer of your skin. Two or three applications of this serum on your skin will lighten up your skin and it will reduce the appearance of freckles, wrinkles, blemishes, and hyperpigmentation. How this serum performs on a person, varies from one person to another.
- MGF mask and skin booster serum. This is the last step and it usually takes less than 20 minutes to complete. The MGF mask is applied on your face for about 15 minutes to ensure that your skin absorbs the Meso whitening serum to the maximum. The mask will give your skin the hydration it much needs because it was sleeping with moisture.
A provider with proper bb glow training will tell you to avoid the following in the first 24 hours.
- Avoid going under very strong sunlight for 2 or three days.
- Don’t use make up during this time.
- Don’t over exercise and if you can avoid exercise in the first 24 hours the better.
- On the first day of this treatment don’t use harsh soap or heavy skin products.